Friday, 6 January 2017
Fungal Infections are often caused by fungi that are common in the environment. Fungi live indoor surfaces and on human skin as well as many outdoors in soil and on tress and plants. The most common fungi to cause skin infections are the tinea group of fungi. A common infection of the mouth is called thrush. It is caused by an overgrowth of a yeast.
Itraconazole Capsules used for :
- It works by killing sensitive fungi.
- Treating Fungal Infections.
Before taking Itraconazole Capsules :
Some medical conditions may interact with Itraconazole Capsules. For these reasons, before you start taking itraconazole capsules. It is important that your doctor knows:
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you have any lung or heart problem.
- If you have allergies to medicines, foods and other substances.
- If you have liver or Kidney problems.
- If you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation or dietary supplement.
Possible side effects of Itraconazole Capsules:
Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- headache, dizziness;
- nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, constipation;
- hair loss;
- fever, muscle aches, joint pain;
- changes in your menstrual periods;
- impotence, erection problems; or
- unusual or unpleasant taste in the mouth.
Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- The Itraconazole capsule should be taken after a full meal.
- Do not crush, chew, break, or open an Itraconazole capsule. Swallow it whole.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
How to store itraconazole
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
About Our Brand
Type of medicine
For more products visit our website : http://pcdindia.com
Tuesday, 25 October 2016
In Pharma Terminology PCD stands for Pharma Propaganda-Cum-Distribution. It is distinctly functioning business body that endues the entrepreneur with opportunity with exclusive rights in their province. PCD as a whole has shown marvellous growth since past few years and seems stringently promising for the near future.
Focus Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is the Top/Best leading Pharma Franchise Company in India. we offer our services according to the latest marketing trends by our skilled professionals and efficient management. We are Chandigarh based pharma franchise provider. We are trader of Pharmaceutical Tablets, pharmaceutical Capsules, Pharmaceutical Syrups, Pharmaceutical injections, Nutraceuticals and herbal Products.
PCD Franchise State Wise
PCD Franchise District Wise
PCD Pharma Franchise Monopoly basis in all over India.